My Family Coach: Women Discuss Life, Relationships & Parenting

6/4/07

Back on Track

Many of us start projects and have trouble keeping them up. In fact, that's one of the goals of coaching; i.e., to help a client persist, keep the goal squarely in mind, and succeed in meeting one's goal.

A question from one of my readers, concerning my lack of posting to my blog, brings this problem right to my doorstep. Why indeed haven't I written for the past four months?

Truthfully, I've neglected writing my newsletter as well. Life interferes. I got detoured from my passions by my responsibilities. It's as if there's a road sign in front of me: Careful! Detour ahead!

And one voice - whether that of a friend, a coach, or a stranger - may be all it takes to lead us back to our chosen path.

Thank you, "Anonymous," for expressing your interest in my blog. You have reminded me that I, too, have a voice. It is up to me to use it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home